Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Earth Hour has finally arrived!

Oooooohhhh.....

The Earth Hour has already started!  If you don't live in the Eastern Time Zone (ETZ), you haven't had your chance yet to save the Earth.

But hang in there.  Your chance is a' comin'!!!

I've been following this REAL close, so I'll just report to y'all!

They've already kicked off The Earth Hour on the East Coast.  I've got some pictures of it.

New York City - 8:29 pm EDT...or ETZ...or whatever.


New York City - 8:31 pm EDT


Miami, Florida - 8:29 pm EDT


Miami, Florida - 8:31 pm ETZ


Oooooohhhhh!  I'm so excited!  It's workin'!  We're saving the planet ONE TIME ZONE AT A TIME!!!

I'll have to get back with y'all later.  I gotta go plug some stuff in to get ready for Central Daylight Time Zone Saving The Earth Hour.  It's my responsibility to do my part as a good citizen of The Earth Hour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?