Saturday, May 22, 2010

Laughing my guts up...and it ain't pretty (trust me). Somebody forgot to cross the "T"...


FoxNews is reporting that there's some kind of "loophole" in the latest round of sanctions from the Useless Neanderthals against the Iranian goat-humpers!  It seems that said "loophole" might actually help the Iranian pedophiles/wife beaters/retarded populace to get a "deadly weapon."

Now, that's hard to believe!  I mean, we all know that EVERYTHING the UN does brings peace, and kumbayahishness to the globe.  (I mean EVERYBODY loses their water when they find out that the UN has put "sanctions" up on 'em.)  How could they have possibly missed this?

This is really gonna' screw things up now.  The Useless Nutjobs need to close that dang loophole, or Iran might actually think they can screw around with all of us UN lovers!  That would be bad.  And sad.  Heck, we might have to go back and do another bunch of sanctions to make sure all this junk stops!  Sanctions work, you know...

From the article:  Rep. Mark Steven Kirk, an Illinois Republican running for the Senate, has circulated a letter calling on President Obama to close the S-300 loophole.

Well, that'll stop it for good if ObozO closes up the S-300 loophole!

Then Aquavelvajad and his merry band of ragheads will know we mean bidnizzzzzz!  Dangit! 

I'll swear!  I was about 12 years old when I figured out that the UN was a worthless waste of time, energy, money, and oxygen.  I guess we're going to have to see a nuke hit London, or Paris, or Jerusalem, or New York, or Los Angeles, or DC before we have finally had enough.

But then, it'll be too late. 

Aw crud...I'm just preaching to the choir here.  But I'll preach on...Until we throw that worthless bunch of assrags out of the US...shut the whole worthless mess down, and maybe nuke the HQ ourselves...and return to a truly "offensive" mindset, we may as well come to grips with the fact that WE have lost.

But, we're not going to do that. 

I know it is not "Christian" to wish ill upon folks.  But, at this point, I hope DC gets hit last.  I want them to sit and watch as others suffer, while they contemplate their fate...

So, should I hit "publish post?"  Yeah...

3 comments:

  1. Dang Andy, quit holding back on us. Just let it out man.

    Kumbayahishness! Aquavelvajad!

    Little gems of hoobatiness that made me laugh my hoobat off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan...it's been a rough week. I'll try mo' better in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Kick the UN outta NY.
    2. Since we keep the building, have it sprayed for pests.
    3. I know NYC can't be trusted to do much of anything right, but leave to them what they do with the building (they'll probably turn it into low-income housing, but at least it won't be inhabited by the Useless Nincompoops that currently suck on the US tit).

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?