Wednesday, February 29, 2012

JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!!

.

Okay, so it rained lightly today, off and on.  

No biggie.  

We need all the GodWater we can get to make up for at least 3 years of extreme rainfall deficits.  We have had an extremely mild, and very wet Winter.


Thank you, Lord.

When I got home from my day job I noticed a couple of little pools of water still standing on the concrete walkways where they usually do.  

No biggie.

But, as of 1900 HRS, all of them have dried up...except for this ONE right by the steps outside the back door.  

Has it evaporated?

No.

It has gotten about four times bigger, and is rapidly covering the walkway out to my garage/garage apartment/whatever.  Gotta be a leak under the house.

"Seems to me I've heard this song before".

Crud...

Why do I have this feeling that it's gonna be a long night?  And, an even longer weekend?

Crud...

10 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I'm gonna be on it, TD.

    Crud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dig? That's crazy talk. Just get somebody upstream of ya to flush a can of stop-leak. Problem solved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I hate that! At least it is not snowing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Lou said. THAT movie... the one with ice and snow and plumbing problems... sucks. DAMHIK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you under the house yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inno, I took your advice. Didn't work.

    Staci, Yep! Back in the olden days I couldn't reply to comments from under the house. But, now I've got me a phancy iPhone. Details...and pitchers to come.

    Buck, and Lou, indeed it is not! Thank God for a mild Winter and early Spring! Perfect for crawling under a house and digging with a garden spade.

    Crud...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crud.

    We've had a warm and DRY winter. Spring is gonna be bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moogie, I'm somewhat surprised. Our Winter has been the wettest I can remember in several years. And, it's about time, seeing as we've been in a drought.

    Didn't realize that y'all didn't get all this GodWater that we have.

    We need to get Mary Landrieu to draft some regulations about rainfall, and get 'em rammed through The US Senate. That'll fix this problem.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?