Friday, March 2, 2012

Where'd the "Subscribe" button go?

.

Is it just me, or has The Globber messed around and made it impossible to Subscribe To Follow Up Comments on a lot of blogs?

There are some Blogger blogs I read that have the feature working, but many don't.   I almost always subscribe, because I like to read what others have to say.


The other day, I accused a buddy of "messing with the knobs again," because I couldn't subscribe.  

But he denied it.  It might be something in MY settings.  But, I don't think so.


One more question...Can y'all subscribe to follow ups here on The Titanic?

.

7 comments:

  1. I'm having that SAME problem...If you get the answer let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course NOW I'll have to come back and stalk your page to find out what the answer is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an inline thing with Blogger comments. I noticed that when they went all mobile on everything. Sorry, I have not been passing those things on. Disable pop-up commenting and it shows up at the bottom right of the comment box. It is a good change, though, because now you do not have to comment to get the subscription emails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, TD. Man...I really gotta call you, or g-mail you. Maybe not, though. Think I might be working things out on my own.

    Maybe.

    Moogie, that was "code talk" to Paul. No girls allowed in the club...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use Fox Fire as my browser to write on my blog after I got hacked and ciouldn't log into my blod on Gooble. When I try to comment on blogs and am not signed in, I ofteh have to sign in as anonymous and sign my name in the blog.
    MUD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, this time it worked. MUD

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?