Wednesday, April 4, 2012

HOLD UP!!!

.


If you read my previous post, you may have been under the mistaken impression that all I did on the second day of the "working" part of my "Vacation" was to get the shop cleaned out, rat free, and powered.


You would be WRONG!  And, that's all my fault...


There was MUCH, MUCHO, MUCHO MAS!


Me and The Mrs. almost got completely caught up on our own biz.  I got COMPLETELY CAUGHT UP on Daddy's biz...


And, I bought me a 4"x4"x8' Cedar Post at The Lowes (which was the source of my nearly cursing out The Lowes in my previous post), which I will use tomorrow, and tell y'all about tomorrow! (If things go according to schedule).


I'm iz tired.


Poor old Sadie got wore slap out just watching me work on my "Vacation" today...




Heh!  The weeds are popping, too!


The Spiderwort, and mini-Gladiola that came up voluntary are just breathtaking on my side patio!

(Sadie was not impressed.  But, she's a dog...so I don't expect much from her. Just sayin'...)


But, I was.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the pic of Sadie!

    Take a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moogie, I'll take a nap when I croak.

    A dirt nap.

    The trouble is that "naps" on this side of the grave are a foreign concept to me.

    Crud...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathe, Andy. Breathe! Sadie will coach you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We take big dog naps quite often here at the Lazy B. Maybe that is why we don't get as much done as you, Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aah the lab's chicken-like leg is hanging off the wall!

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?