Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve 2012

.

Ez Rainin' dogs, and cats, maaaahhhhhnnnnn....

Gonna look at LSU v. Clemson in The Chick-fil-A bowl in a while.

(I thought the gay folks had boycotted Chick-fil-A...I guess Clemson got some special dispensation from their higher-ups to go ahead on and play the game).

Hope I can stay awake long enough to figure out who won.

Probably won't.

The final sko will be on the internet at 0400 HRS when Mr. GE ALARM CLOCK reminds me that there be bills to pay.

Happy New Year, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Think I might have seen a couple cows dropping from the sky, as much as it rained up here north of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW you don't like the outcome, but MAN! What a helluva game that was!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just glad that I didn't stay up to watch the 2nd half.

      The replay this morning was painful enough!

      Delete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?