Sunday, January 13, 2013

"Things get complicated when you get past 18." (For no particular reason)

.

Okay...I am 20 years separated from The Class of '57, due to being born too late (Mama always said that I should have been born 20 years earlier, and that I was "born 30 years old").  Heh!  Now everything makes sense...I've entered my second childhood!

But, that makes truth no less true.

This has always been one of my favorite Statler Bros. songs.

For no particular reason.

It could apply to the Class of '67, '77, '87, '97, ought '07, and probably will to the Class of 2017.

For no particular reason...

(BTW...Bitchin' leisure suits, too!)

2 comments:

  1. "Flowers On the Wall" was my father's and stepmother's song... there was some old family story about that, which I've forgotten. But then, I was already grown and gone during their courtship.

    I KNOW you were dying to know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go to my grave loving you was a great song by them.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?