Monday, April 7, 2008

29 AND COUNTING!

Almost 31 years ago, I met and fell in love with the cutest, most wonderful girl in the world. I know you might think the same of your Mrs., and that's okay...it's the way it is supposed to be.

She's not only "cute," she is "beautiful" inside and out. I could not have found a more beautiful person to love, or to return that love. I have dragged her through 5 or 6 job changes, 14 moves, and a bucket full of stress for sure.



But through it all...through thin and thinner, she has loved me, the boys, and pretty well everybody else. She loves animals, small children, old folks, flowers, gardening, and her "boys." I thank God daily that He blessed me with her...sure didn't deserve it...

29 years ago today, that gal made me her husband. I sure am grateful that she did. It's been a ride and a half for her. But she perseveres through all my foolishness, the struggles of raising her boys, and all that comes her way. She doesn't have a lazy bone in her body (or a mean one either). She is a faithful friend, and a trusted partner. There is something very calming about knowing that she will always be here.

As husband and wife, we have changed a lot over the years...we're not just older looking...we're better fitting! Happy Anniversary Sweetheart...for all the miles, and all the smiles...thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?