Thursday, May 22, 2008

DRYFACE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD...

Well, it seems that Richard Dryface is going to play Vice President Cheney in Stoned Liver's upcoming epic "W."

Now, I've got to admit that I think Dryface is a good actor. I mean...for a short, not so good-looking fellow to do as well as he has in the films...I have got to give him his deserved kudos. I thought he was great in "Jaws," and in that film about aliens.

The bad part is that this whole Stoned Liver thing is being filmed right here across the Red River Bridge from me...and some of it on my side of the bridge. I just know for sure that Liver is gonna make "W" look like the stupidest President in history, and make Cheney look like the most evil human that ever lived on the planet.

I don't really mind running into Kevin Costner, or Robert Duvall, or Billy Bob Thornton (I actually watched a little bit of "Slingblade" before I fell asleep) around town. But if I run into Stoned Liver, I think I might blow chunks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?