Wednesday, May 21, 2008

EVEN A BIRD IS SMARTER THAN OBAMA...

This story out of Japan really fascinates me. I guess that it's because my beloved Granddaddy once owned a parrot.

He was the funniest man I've ever known. He was a "Tarheel" from the rural hills of Union County North Carolina. I remember sitting for hours as a kid listening to him and his brothers crack jokes back and forth. I really don't know how they all remembered all the jokes. But just as soon as Ed would finish, Laban would take off...then Junior...then Granddaddy (Billy Joe) would go with one. Truly, it went on for hours and hours.

Anyway, he had this parrot and loved to teach it phrases that I can't put up on the computer (due to the fact that this is a family friendly blog).

I realized when I read this story that this "bird-brain" parrot is smarter than Barack Obama. At least the creature knows where it lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?