Wednesday, May 21, 2008

OBAMA REDEFINES "FEATHERWEIGHT."

Hey y'all!

I have never been a big fan of boxing, but I think the little bitty tiny guys box in the "featherweight" classification. I have decided that Barack H. Obama (possibly the next President of the United States, and leader of the free world) is just as dumb as my Yellow Lab Sadie.

I would bet that if I took The Mrs.' new leaf blower...cranked it up...and pointed it at the guy, he would be the second US Senator in space!!!!

Now, I don't know much about anything. But when I heard Obama saying that he was probably not going to win in Kentucky because my man Hillary lived so many years in Arkansas, and "the states in the middle" would know her better...well, I just shook my head.

1) Kentucky is not "in the middle." It's way over there near the east coast.

2) His own State of Illinois is right "in the middle" of the US.

C) My man Hillary was always a (let me get my word book...) liability to Bubba in his campaigns to be the Goober of Arkansas. The Arkies didn't like her at all (as bad as I hate to, I've got to give them their props on that one).

The truth is that I am pretty sure that BarackO' has driven down I-65 across the State line into Kentucky (or had someone drive him) from Illinois. This guy doesn't know when, or how to keep his mouth shut.

This guy is just plain stupid. I would call him "ignorant," but he's not. He's just so full of himself that he believes that he can say anything he wants without being challenged.

I'd like to see his US Geography grades from elementary school. I know he wrote an essay in second grade about how he wanted to be President of the US...I reckon he should have looked at the map...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?