Friday, May 23, 2008

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED...

...why a fresh bird turd is purple?

I have always wondered about that. I walked outside this afternoon and there was a big old juicy fresh plop on the back stairs. It was purple, as all the fresh ones seem to be.

They are purple when they start out, then turn white later on. I have pondered on this for years. The Mrs. feeds the birds, and I have looked at the bird feed. There ain't nothing purple (or blue) at all in the bird feed. She feeds them old bread (again, nothing purple in that).

They eat brown worms...no purple there. They eat beetles, mosquitoes, and lady bugs...not a sign of purple on any of those insects. But their turds are purple!

I guess it's just one of the great mysteries of nature.

Man, how bored am I today???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?