Sunday, December 14, 2008

IT'S SUNDAY...LET'S LAUGH!

Well, the world is swirling down the toilet. There is tumult & trouble everywhere. We're gonna either burn up or freeze to death. And we're gonna be eating roast Fido pretty soon like the Chinese, just to survive.

I know that five videos on one post is "overkill." But I couldn't figure out which one I liked the best. If you've got about 20 minutes with "nothing to do," you couldn't find a better "nothing to do" than this.

If you grew up in the South, or in a Baptist Church, or a black church, or as a Catholic, or had a Momma & Daddy, or had a brother, or ever got a whipping, or ever lived through a tornado, or ever got married, or ever pondered the universe...you'll probably find something you can identify with here. I know I did.

God bless y'all. Have a fun Sunday!!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?