Friday, March 20, 2009

GIMME A FREAKIN' BREAK!!!

So, our brainiac Prezudent BozObama decided to wish the Persian donkeys a "Happy Nowruz!" I think that's like their new year, but I don't think that Dick Clark gets invited, due to the fact that he ain't a Persian donkey, and another Dick has already chimed in on the deal.

What's so ignorant about this video is that the subtitles are in American...like a Persian donkey's gonna be able to read American...

I pinched this one from Time To Choose Again. The young man (check out his "about" computerpage) puts out good information...put him on your list to look at regular.

1 comment:

  1. There's a version with Persian subtitles somewhere, I think (the original one I saw on TV had them) but I just kinda plucked the link from Drudge.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?