Thursday, April 23, 2009

THE SPOOKIEST GUY IN THE WORLD...

...TAKES ON THE SECOND SPOOKIEST GUY IN THE WORLD!

Since this is a serious blog covering important topics to the future of our nation, and the world at large, let us talk a little more about The Miss USA controversy.

I have already made my position clear...Miss California should take her runner-up lumps and shut up. And, according to Patrick in one of the comments, Miss North Carolina (the winner) is one hot, classy, smart chick. And he should know...

But I just had to bring y'alls attention to this. It seems that Criss Angel (who freaks me out when I watch him...he's the "spookiest guy in the world" to me...well, outside of AquaVelvaJad and Kim Jung Ill...but you know what I mean) publicly called out Perez Hilton during a performance in Vegas, and said some pretty potty-mouth things about Hilton to his face.

Now, to be honest, I had never heard of Perez Hilton before this dookie hit the fan. So, I'm just calling him "the second spookiest guy in the world." And I'm just making that judgment based on a limited knowledge of his spookiness. He might be a fine guy deep down inside...or not.

Oh, by the way, I have no idea whether Angel's tirade against Hilton had anything to do with his ambush of Miss California or not. He could just hate Perez for being Perez.

If this Perez cat was looking for free publicity...he has sure succeeded. Or, Angel might be right, and Hilton's just a...well, read the article...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?