Thursday, April 23, 2009

I WANT IT!!!!

Okay, for some reason I can't let this Perez Hilton dude go... Maybe I'm a homo and just dono. Sigh.

But I got a link from Pea Green to a video of Larry King's television program (heck, I thought Larry had took the dirt nap already) where he moderates a debate between Hilton, and some guy named Dennis Prager. I didn't know who Dennis Prager was either before watching this video. But I have been introduced to him.

What I took from this video of Perez and Prager is that Perez is truly an intellectual lightweight. This guy has a 6 cylinder engine with only 2 good plug wires.

Am I for homosexual marriage being sanctioned by the State? I'm glad you asked.

NO! In fact, I am against hetero marriages being sanctioned by the State...but the laws are what they are. And I will restate what I have always believed. FOLLOW THE MONEY, AND FOLLOW THE RADICALS!

The main reason that homosexuals want "equality," is to cash in on their partner's health insurance, life insurance, tax advantages of being married, etc. But there are radicals...and I think this 2 cylinder engine Hilton dude is one.

Personally, I think the whole debate is ridiculous. We already have laws in place that allow anybody...whether gay, or straight...to assign their life insurance, their estate, their property...etc...to another person. One can establish a legal partnership, or a trust with another human (regardless of gender) that insures equal division of property should they split up.

It's all just legal/imbecilic mumbo-jumbo anyway! As a Christian, I believe that the GREAT majority of "marriages" are just civil unions anyway.

In this video, Paris Perez Hilton says that he just "wants equal rights for every citizen." Okay Perez...I'll take that deal!!!

I want Food Stamps. Even though I make more income than THE RULES allow me to qualify, I want them anyway! I want to get on the stupid Prescription Drug, Medicare, Medicaid program. Even though I am not old enough, and make too much money annually for THE RULES to apply...I still want to be "equal" with every other American.

I want to be paid $400,000 per year like President Obama is. I want "franking privileges," like Congressmen have (those stamps are getting high...). I want a new truck just like my best across-the-street neighbor bought.

Heck, I want to put flashing blue lights on the top of my car...be able to flash them and run red lights while everybody brakes in fear, like the cops do. But THE RULES do not allow it.

I want Veteran's Benefits! Oh, heck no, I have never served in the military, but screw that! Veterans have access to a bunch of stuff I want. Heh, just because they EARNED those benefits doesn't mean that I shouldn't have them, too! THE RULES do not apply...

I want back surgery, tattoo removal, and a free membership to Augusta National (other citizens have a membership, and I want mine, dangit!). And while I'm at it, I want to be able to ride in a golf cart while everybody else has to walk the course at The Masters. I'm handicapped, you know... But sadly, THE RULES do not apply... (well, except for that riding in the golf cart thing)

What demonic moronicity (I know that ain't a word) must reign in the heart of of Perez and his crew? But even though he is the lightweight, moronic, idiot that he is...he's pretty cute!



3 comments:

  1. Me, too. I don't just want it, I am freakin' ENTITLED to it!!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and Dadgummed right Staci! I forgot that we are entitled to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, sign me up for that Augusta National membership, too! Welfare is now no longer stupid if it includes that!

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?