Saturday, September 12, 2009

Local girl makes good!???




I think I mentioned to y'all a while back that Miss Teen Louisiana, one Lindsey Evans was arrested for walking a ticket at a restaurant, and possession of weed. If I didn't, I should have.

She and her friends ate dinner at the Posado's Restaurant in Bossier City (which is about 1/4 mile from my house) and intentionally left without paying the bill. The chick is so freakin' stupid that she left her purse in the haste of committing this theft.

So...what to do? I mean, her wallet, credit cards, and marijuana are all in her purse...and you certainly wouldn't want some dishonest person to steal it...

Only one thing to do...Return to Posado's and be arrested by Bossier City cops that are hanging around waiting for your stupid blond self to return.

Well, Lindsey is doing much better now! She's decided to really, really, really make something of herself...and be a better example to young girls everywhere. In her attempt to improve her image, she has landed a job as "Playboy's Playmate of The Month" for October!

This article from The Shreveport Times is just hilarious. Lindsey has put her thieving ways behind her, and says “Right now, I want to focus on my issue. … But I will say that my record is clean, and I haven’t been in any trouble since then.”

Hey Lindsey, what would that "issue" be that you want to focus on? Showing your naked boobs and butt to the whole world?

What is even stranger to me is this: "Evans said her parents are 100 percent supportive of her decision to bare all for the magazine. “My mom says if she had the opportunity to do this when she was my age, she would’ve jumped aboard. And that’s exactly what I did.”

Well, there ya' go! Permissive parents raise kids that steal, lie, smoke weed, and have low self-esteem. The girl obviously has little self confidence. If she didn't believe deep down that she is a stupid ditz that has to get naked to get noticed, she'd be able to really focus on her "issue." Something tells me that she's got plenty of them to focus on...

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... after viewing some photos on google I'm afraid I just can't seem to get all outraged at her decision to utilize her significant assets to advance her career.

    But I may have to take a closer look at the evidence to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh! Look, I've got nothing against a girl pursuing her career by getting naked. An adult can do what they want to.

    I just think it's sad when a 19-year-old thinks she must...and that parents are supportive of it. Sure, even the best of parents raise children that make poor decisions.

    But they don't support them in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, I do believe that OU's baseball coach, Sunny Galloway, had a daughter appear in Playboy in "Girls of the Big XII". She posed from/for Oklahoma State, not OU. I don't remember hearing of any parental support, but I think she probably was not afraid of causing her dad some embarrassment if he didn't support it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I gotta get ready for my boyfriend's game now. Go Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a shame, really, that she doesn't live closer to me.

    Bwhwahahahahahahahahaha.

    After her Playboy spread *TOING*, she'll be able to walk out of more posh restaurants without paying, and leaving her purse full of crack behind.

    She's movin' on up...

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?