Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Morning Junk.

Hi y'all! Hugs, kisses, yada yada yada...

Number One son, and his wife are still visiting, but leaving today for Omaha, Nebraska for Dean to start his job at Offutt. I hear that it's just lovely. Especially right now.

Just throwing some pictures out from yesterday, mostly for me.

Sons 1 & 3, and their ladies

And, lookie here what #3 son got himself for Christmas...

Jake!

Jake is an almost one year old Golden Retriever that Phil adopted from the pound. It's been too cold to leave Jake outside at night, so he spent two nights with Sadie. I know they ain't married or nothing, but they're both fixed, so I'm pretty sure it's not a sin. They're getting along real good, too.

Phil has been working on a really cool dog house that should be finished today. I'll show y'all when he gets finished.

I had told y'all about my trampoline troubles. Well, problems no more! With the help of these two gentlemen, we got her all put together in about an hour and a half. Not bad.


Mechanical Geniuses!



See, it works!

That's #4 son. I think he likes it. He wore himself out on it yesterday, and hit the sack about 7 last night. I think The Mrs. had her a danged good idear... I haven't had my turn on it yet, but that's coming this afternoon, after it clears out around here (and warms up a bit).

Kids! Hogging all the fun...

Well, y'all have a good day.

Oh hey! Just in case you missed it over at Patrick Conlon's blog...this is an amazing story.

Okay...now, I'm finished.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! And thanks for the link to that brothers story. Mos Def one of those "truth is stranger than fiction" tales...

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?