Saturday, January 9, 2010

Since we're talkin' about bliggers...(#2)

It seems that the subject of race, and the use of the word "negro" continues to surface in the news.

My goodness, that's hard to believe, huh?

This, just across the desk of the world-wide headquarters here at Andy's Place.

It seems that I am not the only person that uses the term "negro." The only difference is that, like the US Census Bureau, I do not apologize for it. And, that I am not a useless excuse for a human being like Harry.

Well, I might be useless, but I make no excuses for it.

So, there's your difference...

1 comment:

  1. Harry Reid is an idiot. How in the Hell did he ever get elected in this country. Oh, Robert Byrd, Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carter, the endless list.......

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?