Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday morning junk...The Morning After...

Hey, they have a pill for that, don't they?

It looks like Janet coulda used some No-Doz. Classicalliberal had this photo on his site. I thought, "Yep, that's the gal I want in charge of Homeland Security!" Vigilance is definitely her watchword.


We all know that "one" cabinet member is always held out of the House Chamber for the State of the Union Show. Janet was "there,"...she was just "absent."

I did not watch the address last night. I try not to do anything late at night that might induce vomiting, or put me in a foul mood before the sandman visits. OBozO's little speech will be dissected, and trisected (is that a word?) by thousands today...and they will ALL do a much better job than can I.

Hillary was not there, as you've probably read by now. Heh! Hillary finally caught a break! I'm sure that a year and a half ago, she assumed that she would be giving the address. So, it was probably very fortunate that she had all that important junk to do in London. And truthfully, you know that the camera would have hit her often...and if she'd had to pick her nose or something, it would be all over the worldwide computer this morning.

Anyway, I did not watch the President.

Speaking of people with a very high opinion of themselves. Can you believe this?





Well, that's all I got this morning, y'all! Y'all have a great day. It's gonna be a busy one around Andy's Place, so I'd better crank the sucker up. I love y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Re: "Eveready" Janet Napolitano: and you'll notice that none of her neighbors wanted to touch her to awaken her. Do you suppose she snored a little?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very nonpartisan, I don't watch any of them any more. I'd rather eat a rotten watermelon. I won't be controlled by the media and self-serving politicians.
    Besides, I was busy reading my Oprah 'book of the month' club selection . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judge Alito summed up the whole thing for me, if he did indeed say that what Obummo said was "not true".

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?