Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Gooble is wrong (#45) And, it's not taking my threats seriously! Again!

Well, here they go again!  Even though I have made it as clear as the ugly noses on their ugly faces, the folks that run The Gooble Image Search® continue to mess with me personally!  As you know, they've done this several times now.  Dangit!

A searcher visited Andy's Place today with an odd image inquiry.  It doesn't really qualify for a "Teh Stoopid Search of the day" post, though.  This post is more about the Wrongness of The Gooble (and their personal vendetta against me, The Wrongness of The Gooble Czar™)

At left, you see the search result.

(Click on it to see it good)





The image that an "obesity and man boobs" image search came up with is (once again), your humble host, and his faithful (though really stupid) dog, Sadie.

Now, I got really ticked off for a few minutes.  Then I looked at the picture a little closer.  Okay, The Gooble is half right.  But, I AM NOT OBESE!

I've just got 8 words for you peckerwoods...Y'all don't know who y'all is messing with!  (That is 8 words, isn't it?)  Yep!  8 words.  Don't forget 'em, Gomers...

2 comments:

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?