Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The "Kids For Cockatoo" Swap news must be updated...

Well, we are up to over 100 visits today at Andy's Place on one single search term, "Donna Louise Greenwell."  When I saw the tremendous interest in Donna Greenwell, I knew something was up.

Many, but not all, are folks looking for a picture of Donna.  Here is what they find.


You may remember the infamous "Kids For Cockatoo" Swap that I told y'all about way back...and the lovely Ms. Greenwell.  (One of the links is dead now...sorry)

Well, something is up.  It seems that Donna has received a 15 month reservation at the Gray Bar Hotel.  And, "at hard labor."

At the risk of sounding un-Christian, I'll just leave it at that.  Consider yourself updated.

1 comment:

  1. I remember reading about her at the time, I didn't blog on it because I didn't think you could say cockatoo on a blog.
    I hope she suffers.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?