Friday, February 19, 2010

I AM a "Reatarded Pig!"

Yesterday, I made quite a bit of sport of a web search conducted by someone at The Alabama School for Math & Science. If you missed it, I was making light of the searcher who was trying to find info on "Reatarded Pig." You can read it on down the page if you missed it.

In the comments, Buck (the King of observation...obviously) said something like, "Andy, you are freakin' imbecile! Can't you even read, you dumb southern twatwaffle? It's not 'reatarded,' it's "reatared pig." You stupid hick!"

Well, that's not really what he said (but we all know that's what he meant). And, he was right. The search was for "reatared pig." So, was the searcher an even worse speller than I am reader? That's the question.

A quick Gooble search landed me this...

Gelatin was extracted from fresh pig skin, has numerous and varied uses in the processing of many food products. Include confections,dairy industry, yogurt, ice cream, cheese and specialty desserts. Reatar Gelatin is specializing in producing and exporting various grade of gelatin. After 20 years development, We had built a complete modern system for the gelatin processing . The annual output amounts to 5200 tons. Our production meet the HACCP,HALAL,KOSHER and the ISO9001: 2000 certification. Our main market include Japan, American, Eastern-Europe.

Is it possible that the searcher was looking for info on fresh pig skin gelatin offered by the Reatar Co., and not just a picture of a retarded pig?

If so, you folks at the Alabama School for Math and Science have my apologies. I AM a Reatarded Pig!" Well, at least a blind one.

I guess I'm gonna finally have to break down and get some glasses...

4 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up over this, I still believe he was looking for a picture of Michael Moore, found it, downloaded it, and went back to Alabama (virtually speaking).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh! Yeah, Jim...my Gooble search went pretty deep in the well to drag that one out. But, I did want to give the searcher the benefit of the doubt once I realized that I am a Reatarded Pig.

    I'm pretty sure he/she was actually looking for what they found. But, I don't want to get nobody in trouble if they don't deserve it.

    That's the kind of guy I'm is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for the shout-out and the gelatin lesson. That Reatar Co certainly do get around, don't they? I'm wondering how they manage to pull off the dual Halal/Kosher certifications, tho. I'm bettin' certification/inspection visits ain't on the same day(s).

    veriword: corsatiz. As in "Yeah, you're right. Corsatiz."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Rahm Emanuel was saying those activists were f***ing reatared.

    Who would he have to apologize to for that?

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?