Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Morning junk...

Hey y'all! Hugs, kisses, yada yada yada...

Since it's Saturday morning, and you've got nothing better to do, you're over here visiting, and I'm just as pleased as punch to have ya'! Want some coffee?

Just some random stuff that I liked, and wanted to show y'all.

First off, is a note from PeaGreen. Now, I know we've got some friends from New Orleans, so don't take this personal.

Consider this your "Saturday Morning Chuckle!"

From PeaGreen...

Who says Cajuns are stupid?

Everyone is implying, with bad jokes, that Cajuns aren't smart.

I disagree!!! Anybody who would build a city 10 feet below sea level in a hurricane zone, and fill it with Democrats is damn well of genius caliber!

...Two...Three...Four... Oh! NOW you get it! Bwahahahahahahaha!

Walt sends this video, along with a note -

I wonder if the TSA would make this guy take off his bricks?





FoxNews has got one of those optical illusion galleries posted this morning. Some of 'em are pretty good. I don't know, though. Is it just ME, or is there something kinda obscene about this one?



And oh yeah, a couple more things. Here's a picture of New York Harbor if we don't stop all this global warming pretty soon.



Well, that's about all I got this morning. I'm working on some really good junk about Black History Month, and racism, and just how WRONG The Gooble is, that I'll show y'all maybe this weekend.

Y'all have a blessed day, okay? I love y'all! I mean it!

1 comment:

  1. You're right. Cajuns are genius! I never realized it before.

    I agree with the sentiment on global warming.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?