Saturday, March 6, 2010

Okay...

Moogie posted this vid of Victoria Jackson on her blog.

As I understand it, this will be everywhere pretty soon. And, that's cool.

The only question in my mind was, "Is this a spoof...making fun of right-thinking folks?"

But, an exhaustive 12 second search of The Gooble (which I OWN, btw) came up with this from almost one year ago.


And this.

A pulled quote from the article:  “I took my FREEDOM for granted until 2008 when my government began to take my freedom away. I am not alone. With the help of God we will take our country back and it will be the Constitutional Bastion of Liberty that our Forefathers intended it to be.”


3 comments:

  1. Victoria is one of them there "Born Again" Christians, Andy. She also posts occasionally at Big Hollywood.

    Sometimes the Lord works in weird ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. Yup, I stole it too. What goes around comes around, in a good way.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?