Sunday, April 4, 2010

The densest element -

I stole this off of Theo Spark this morning. But after spending the afternoon at Momma & Daddy's Place, I'm not quite sure that it is correct.

It is quite possible that Andium has replaced Pelosium as the "densest" element.  Well...at least the densest human body on the planet.  My goodness!  Ya' know, one should really not enter in to the sin of gluttony on any day...but especially not on the day we celebrate the resurrection of Christ!

But, I done it anyhow!  Man, that food was good...The Mrs. world famous white potato casserole (always the #1 request for family gatherings), asparagus casserole, yellow rice, rolls to die for, a fabulous fruit salad made with whipped cream and vanilla yogurt (the #2 request for The Mrs. for all events) and...

My baby brother (he's 47, but he's still the baby) has remarried.  This time, I think he hit the jackpot!  His two previous wives were true shrews...totally self-focused, and well...I'll quit trash-talking, seeing as it is still Easter.  But, I like his new wife.  She's "real folks," and throws in with the family like she's been around forever.  I'm happy for him.  But, he's likely to get fatter.

His wife brought a dessert.  It was a Sweet Potato Cheesecake with a halved pecan glaze.  I'll swear, I thought I was gonna kill myself, and die a happy man.  So, I'm sitting here at my desk reaching arm length to type, due to my distended belly.  So, I might just be the densest human...but I guess not the densest element.  I don't know what my atomic mass is.  But, then again, there are a lot of things I don't know.

So, I decided to go ahead and post this stolen deal.  Mostly because that image of (as Skunkfeathers calls her), Bella Pelosi...



Pelosium:

A major research institution has just announced the discovery of the densest element yet known to science. The new element has been named Pelosium. Pelosium has one neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 224 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 311.

These particles are held together by dark forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. 


The symbol of Pelosium is PU.

Pelosium's mass actually increases over time, as morons randomly interact with various elements in the atmosphere and become assistant deputy neutrons within the Pelosium molecule, leading to the formation of isodopes.

This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientist to believe that Pelosium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as Critical Morass.

When catalyzed with money, Pelosium activates CNNadnausium, an element that radiates orders of magnitude more energy, albeit as incoherent noise, since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons as Pelosium. 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet potato cheesecake? Man, that sounds good, seeing as I have a weak spot for sweet potatoes, and for cheesecake.

    Two great tastes that go great together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the feast was a success. You lucky dude, you!

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?