Thursday, May 13, 2010

Could be...

From the mailbox: 

I went with my Dad to the mall the other day because he needed to buy some new shoes, and I didn't have anything better going on (he is  66).  We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenage boy sitting next to him.  

The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors - green, red, orange, and blue.  My Dad kept staring at him.

The kid kept looking and would find my Dad staring every time.  When the teenager had had enough, he sarcastically asked, “What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?”

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response. In classic style he responded without batting an eyelid...



“Got stoned once and screwed a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son."
               

3 comments:

  1. Geez! Peacocks can't get with egg! If he really screwed a peacock instead of a peahen, he really did have an interesting experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He musta' been queer, Walt.

    It was a computer letter. I didn't take time to Snopes it out. But leave it to Mr. "callipygian quiz" to point that out.

    Nyuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that one back in the 70's about a hippie wearing a fringe leather jacket and a buffalo. Some jokes are just classics.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?