Monday, May 3, 2010

God is in His Heaven...and all is right with the world!

Forget the oil spill in The Gulf!  Forget the terrorist (maybe) SUV bomb in Times Square!   Forget the 13 Gozillion Dollar US deficit!  Forget it all!

The Mrs. landed back here at the worldwide headquarters about 3 pm. after 3 nights, and almost 4 days away.  All is "right" in Andy's world.

Okay...I'm a wuss.

I don't think I'll publish that fabulous post I spent so many lonely hours composing about just how much it sucks when we're apart.  We've spent MANY days and nights apart, especially when I was working "on the road."  Bless her heart, all four of the boys were at home, in school, making mischief...and Andy's Place was always clogged up with stray children to be cared for on top of that.

I don't know how she did it.

That's probably why she's insane now.

Just sayin'...

8 comments:

  1. You better believe you missed her much and that "all is right" in Andy's world once again! Mother's day is on the horizon so I hope you have something awesome for her hard-working self! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red, I truly did miss her...as always. When it comes to "gifts," you have not been hanging around Andy's Place long enough to understand just how fabulous a woman/wife/mother she is.

    And, she's insane for loving me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're incapable of stopping while you are ahead, arent' you?

    PS - and no, I'm not a 'wader'. I was born here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy, I understand how much you missed her. My much better half is up in Philly (can't spell the whole thing!) for a class for 2 WEEKS! She's only been gone since Sunday and it feels like my left arm is missing. Sigh......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad she's back Andy, and that you're back as close to sanity as you're ever going to get!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paul, it sucks, huh?

    Dan, I could not agree more.

    Buck...what do I say? Yes sir, I know that you can.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?