Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Gooble Strikes Again!

I'll swear, I get more and more exasperated with The Gooble Search© with each passing day.

Ever since I took on the thankless job of The Wrongness of The Gooble Czar™, it has been one dang thing after the next with these people (they're not really "people," they're machines, al gore rhythms...whatever)! I had just about decided to give 'em some breathing room to catch up with their virtual breath. But now they've got me infected with a full blown case of the reds! Again!

So, some dude does a The Gooble Search© today. And, of all the gozillion web pages out there he lands right here at Andy's Place.


Click on it, and you will see what this monor was searching for.




So, what did The Gooble direct him to here at Andy's Place?  Well...I"m glad you asked!







The particular post that this monor ended up at (because The Gooble is conspiring against me...and still don't know who it's messing with) is this one.

I hate The Gooble.  And, I'm not sure that I've ever mentioned this before, but...




3 comments:

  1. I don't even want to think about why he/she was searching for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim, I was not thinking about it at all, UNTIL I was about to comment. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?