Monday, May 10, 2010

Have you ever spent two days thinking about something...

...and then spent about an hour writing out the whole story in a blog post about how you got screwed out of $22 and punched up the story with all sort of hilarious details and quips and subtle references that you were so dang proud of and when you got finished you went back and read it and realized that it sucks and that nobody cares and that it would be a big waste of their time to read it and they would write you computer letters telling you that you suck and that you are not funny or interesting at all so you just delete the whole worthless thing?

Yeah, me too.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, but you should put it up. I'd like to write you an email telling you that it really, really sucked and that *I* would never blog anything like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a chance in the bad place! But, you can go ahead and send the computer letter anyway.

    I mean, you don't want to be left out of the party, do ya'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to be doing that a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know I'm not the only one, Moogie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naw, I have never not published something because it was terrible. My standards are so low that it doesn't affect the overall outcome.

    I strive for mediocrity and at one point I shall achieve that.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?