Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Patch...

The other day I needed to go to the emergency room. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my old Army fatigues and stuck a patch onto the front of my shirt that I had downloaded off the Internet.

When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left.  I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.

 Here's the patch.  Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.

It also works at DMV. It saved me 5 hours. And the Laundromat - three minutes after entering  I had my choice of any machine, most still running. Don't try it at McDonald's, the whole crew got up and left and I never got my order.






7 comments:

  1. I am gonna do it, too. You sir, are a stinking genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy, I've been wondering what you do for a living. So you work for the Border Patrol huh? Is that the border between Louisiana and Shelby County, TX?

    Seriously, the patch seems like a great idea. Bet it'll scare a few lawn care people off too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meet me at Trejo's in Benton tomorrow . . . but bring your own lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bra.Frickin.Vo!

    I am going to link this five or six times tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul, I know...but I'm blushing anyway.

    Jim, I think that you and Buck have gots the same idear in mind. I actually know a guy who wears an ICE T-shirt he bought somewhere online.

    It will certainly clear the line at the Valero gas station, or Pepes' in Haughton.

    Dan, I really wish that I could work for the border patrol that keeps foreigners from the north from entering NW Louisiana. The Texans don't bother me so much. But those Arkies...

    Mr. Mayor...please do spread the gospel! You don't even have to link to my pitiful little blog.

    You can just claim it as your own...but PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP...just keep ringing the bell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make and sell your own version of the patch...you'll be rich (and protested) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?