Friday, October 15, 2010

Nyuk (#836)...

.

Dr. Jill sent me these.  Actually, she sent a lot more, but I'm sick, and don't feel like downloading them all from the computer, and uploading them all back to the computer.

Best new T-shirt design. This is great if you spend a lot of time standing next to mirrors in a Home Decoration Store.  It is clever, though.


Queen of the Blondes.  Hey, that's the same computer camera I use!  It is an ancient Kodak EasyShare DX4330.  (I don't really think she's blonde...I see some dark roots up in there.  Just sayin'...)

Heck, maybe she's trying to take a picture of her nose hair or something.  But, I know from experience that the macro feature is not all that advanced on the Kodak EasyShare DX4330.  She will not have success with that...trust me, I know.

2 comments:

  1. If she has a decent attorney, having the flash go off 1/2" from her eye should be like winning a lottery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tee shirt!

    Really "unusual" lady. Quite the fashion plate, in addition to being Mensa candidate.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?