Friday, November 19, 2010

Soul "searching"...

Okay, so yesterday I posted a piece about some particular search terms on The Gooble Search©  that were driving The Gooble Searchers to Andy's Place.  I really was scratching my rapidly balding cranium over what it was all about.

Well, the beat just goed on, and on, and on, and on.  So, I looked further in to it, and I just discovered what those people (and I use the term loosely) were looking for.  It seems that there is a popular meme on the net that those subhumans were looking for.  I viewed it myself, and I can say that it really made me sick.

Sick in my soul.

I've gotta redo some stuff at Andy's Place.  Now I know how, and why those people got here.  And, I don't want them back, nor any others like them.

And, I've gotta watch my language in posts.

I'm apologizing to all y'all regular visitors for making you share the living room at Andy's Place with such Cretins.  I'm gonna do mo' better.