Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Andy's Place 2011 Year in Review.

.

Hey y'all!  Okay, I stolden this off of Roses, who stolden it off of Dani.


That Dani's pretty dang creative, I think  (Well, after I chased the link, I found that she stolden it off somebody else...but she's still pretty creative).  


What you do is take the first line of the first post of each month of 2011, and it becomes your "Year in Review."


Here goes nothin'!

January:  Ain't that somethin'!  I just realized how rare a day 1-1-11 is!  Shazzaaam!

February:  Hey y'all! Hugs, kisses, yada yada yada...
 
March:  Okay, a long long time ago...I can still remember how the music used to make me smile...
 
April: 
WALK WITH ME BY THE WATER...

A BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE ABOUT GROWING OLD TOGETHER. 
 
Shit!
 
I forgot the words....
 
 
May:  Anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
 

June:  I don't have "writer's block."  No, quite the opposite.  I've got Publisher's Block.

July:  I love you guys, and gals!  Don't drink too much, okay?
 
August:  Me, too!  Me, too!  Me, too!

September:  I've been asking for over 8 months now the burning question, "When is September gonna be?"

October:  Where we at? 


November:  I swear, from the time that I was about 11 years old through my Senior Year in High School, it NEVER failed.  On "picture day," I would wake up and discover an enormous zit on my face.

December:  Do y'all see Sadie?

5 comments:

  1. That's great,love it. I looked at mine, but the first sentence in January was about a Deputy Sheriff who killed himself. The first sentence in April was about 12 year old Justin Bloxom who was murdered.
    It's a fun idea, but don't think it would work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimbo...Bummer!

    Yeah, I guess some globs lend themselves mo' better to exercises such as this.

    Still, and even...your work is VERY important to folks around here. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd steal this but it looks a lot like work. Cue up Maynard G. Krebs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a picture of that zit on your face? :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?