Monday, March 31, 2008

LEFTIES MAKE GREAT PITCHERS, AND POLITICIANS...

...But maybe not such good bowlers.

This video of Obama is all over the internet today. He's trying to bowl. I think he scored something like a 35 or less maybe. I didn't find that interesting at all. There are alot of folks that can't bowl. It's a "learned" pursuit. And it ain't even like riding a bicycle. If you quit bowling for awhile you lose all your skill. On YouTube the title was "Obama loses Redneck vote." (Like he was ever gonna get that voting block anyway!)



What was interesting to me is that Obama is a "lefty." It threw me back in time to the '92 election. We had G.H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and Ross Perot head-up for the most powerful job in the free world. They were all "lefties." What were the chances that all three viable candidates would be left-handed? Mathematically, given the tiny percentage of lefties in the population, it would be astounding!

Something about those "lefties" is (let me get my word book...) intriguing to me.

My youngest boy at 11 years old still doesn't know for sure if he is lefty or righty. He's intriguing also. Heck, he might be the next Einstein, or Steve Carlton. I just hope he stays out of politics...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?