Wednesday, March 5, 2008

OOOOOHHHHHHHH....I GOT ONE ON THE MRS. NOW!

Well, I finally got something to hold over the head of the Mrs!!!

I was standing in the bedroom eating some Chilli Cheese Fritos when I accidentally dropped one. It hit my foot and glanced off underneath the bed (on her side of the bed). So I start looking under the bed for the Chilli Cheese Frito (because I'm still hungry), and I find a calendar.

This ain't no regular calendar. This is the kind of calendar that you see in the office at Marvins' Bait Shop and Wings. I pulled it out from under the bed, and on the front it says "Naked Firemen, 2008." I just smiled...I got one on her now...this is gonna be good!

Well, let me show you the stud for March, 2008....




















Ain't he cute?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?