Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"DREAM TEAM" FOR THE MRS....

Hey y'all!

The Mrs. sorta bothered me this morning. I was busy eating the Western Omelet that she had cooked for my breakfast, and watching Fox News. But she came up to the living room and told me that she was heading out to Wal-Mart.

I asked her "Have they got a sale?" She said, "No sweetheart... I don't think the police, or the Pastor are going to have much luck recovering my lawn equipment that was stolen. So, I'm just going to run over to Wal-Mart in the truck and replace it all." Then she said, "The grass and weeds are going to get out of control if I don't get on top of them!"

I agreed with her. After that huge rain we had last week our yard was looking pretty shaggy. So, as she was leaving out the door she asked me if I needed her to pick up anything at Wal-Mart while she was there. All I could think of at the time was some "Crest with Scope" toothpaste.

Well, she got home about an hour later, and I felt so grateful to have a wonderful wife (like The Mrs.) that I went on out there and helped her uncrate her new lawn equipment. It's just like a danged "Dream Team."




I mean, a new YardMan mower, Weed-Eater weedeater, and Weed-Eater blower all at the same time!!! It didn't take her hardly any time to clean up the yard real good with all that new stuff.

I'm impressed! The best part about it is that when she left going to Wal-Mart this morning I hollered at her and asked her if she needed some money. She hollered back "No Sweetheart...I've got it covered." I just love her...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?