Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPER BOWL RECAP...

Okay, I know they ain't played the game yet, but I figured I'd go ahead and save y'all the trouble of watching it.

When you don't have a dog in the fight, it's much easier to be objective about ball games. And, since the Dallas Cowboys suck, I don't have a dog in the fight. Normally, I would go with the team from the better conference, but that is a toss-up this season.

So, it comes down to personal likes, emotion, and "visualization." Yes, my friends, I have learned the art of visualization. This is what I see...(I must admit I tried channeling Tom Landry, but he was busy seeing as it is Sunday...).

The Cardinals come out shaky. The Steelers take a quick 10-0 lead. Arizona gains their wits, and take a 17-10 lead into halftime. The Cardinals score again after a Steeler turnover to take a 24-10 lead. The Steelers add a meaningless field goal mid-4th quarter.

Final score Arizona 24 - Pittsburgh 13.

Warner throws two touchdown passes, and the Cardinal defense either scores on a turnover, or sets up a short dive for another. Big Ben is sacked 5 times, and everybody wonders how these guys ever got to the Super Bowl in the first place.

Game over...this season is in the books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?