Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MORE PROOF THAT REDNECKS ARE ABLE TO BREAK DOWN "ALL BARRIERS!"

...JUST GIVE 'EM A CHANCE!

Since I started this meager blog 49 years ago, I have firmly contended, and offered proof that "there are Rednecks everywhere!" They are in every State of the Union, every nation on the planet, and quite possibly are on every planet in the universe.

In order to dispel the notion that all Rednecks are white, Christian southerners, I have offered proof of the existence of Minority Rednecks, Muslim Rednecks, Hindu Rednecks, atheist Rednecks, Buddhist Rednecks, Alien Rednecks, Homosexual Rednecks, Midget Rednecks, and even Rednecks in Congress (I'm not sure how to classify them). Oh yeah, I have even proven that there are animals that are Rednecks. I thought I had done a pretty thorough job of covering all my bases.

But, I was notified by my cousin Walt that I had left out one group.

Even though I felt ashamed that I had done so, and had been dressed down by Walt...now I have even more proof! There are also Jewish Rednecks. I know...I know...I know...it's hard to wrap your brain around that one. But there are. In honor of the significance of this day in the Jewish religion...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?