Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The cow, the ant, and the old fart...

In the mailbox from my old childhood friend, Ralph.

A Cow, an Ant and an Old Fart are debating on who is the greatest of the three of them.

The Cow:  I give 50 litres of milk every day and that's why I am the greatest!!
 

The Ant:  I work day and night, summer and winter, I can carry 52 times my own weight and that's why I am the greatest!!!!!....































Why are you scrolling down?  It's your turn to say something... 






 

6 comments:

  1. I'd list the reasons I'm the greatest but I forget them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy, help me out here. I started scrolling down and kept scrolling, scrolling, and now, I've forgotten what I was scrolling for. I seem to remember something about an old fart but I'm not sure about that either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyuk! Yeah, I got "nailed" on that one this morning by my old buddy. I do not remember when I met Ralph, because I was too young to remember.

    I think we were on the cradle-roll together at our little Baptist church. He is two months younger than me. And, he NEVER misses an opportunity to remind me...

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?