Saturday, July 24, 2010

Great Morning!

The Mrs. was planning to go grocery shopping this morning.  I was vaselining (I know that's not a word, but I can't seem to spell vascillating ...crud, 8 tries, and still the red line...crud) between going or staying home.

Finally, I figured, "What the heck!  I'll go."  We weren't in The Walmart over two minutes when I ran into my Rose.  Again...at The Walmart.  

She looks great!  Will be 83 this year, and still working four days a week!  I'm glad I decided to go.

3 comments:

  1. "Vaselining" now you are talking like my daughter - getting close to the right word, but not quite. Yet, somehow it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you manage to slip into WalMart and then into a story from your childhood, it should be vaselining. The educators would call it transitioning, but what do they know. Vascilating is what those big black recliners in the mall does when you put in 50 cents. MUD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

    MUD, you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?