Friday, February 18, 2011

Y'all keep an eye on Steve Scalise...

.

I've been off the politics train for a while.  But it behooves me to note that US Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) has been on my radar for quite a while now as one of the up and comers.

Seriously here...it seems to me that ALL the serious patriots that might be able to lead our nation are in the House side of  Congerss TRADEMARK.


Even though he's from WAY DOWN SOUTH from Bossier City, I have looked at his work in the Congerss TRADEMARK., and have found the guy to be made of stern stuff.   Looks like the boy is serious.

2 comments:

  1. If anyone should stand up and oppose the Czars, it should be congress who should make the laws and not a bunch of guys allowed to make stuff up on their own. No one can tell me with a straight face that there are not enough people that should be in charge. At least with a straight face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he's one of the few keepers around. I hope re-districting doesn't mess with him. He's pretty much a "what you see/hear is what you get" kind of guy.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?