Monday, April 16, 2012

- 30 -

.

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, I know I've published something near a hundred posts like this...


But, I really do think that my work here is done now.  At 4 years, 3 months, and 16 days, I'm pretty sure I've done all the damage to the worldwide computer (in globland) that I can.

It has been cathartic, as I've traveled through several pits of muck and mire in my life in that time.  Heck, that's probably why I fired it up...needed someone to talk to (a faceless someone).  


Problem is...y'all did not remain faceless!  I got to know y'all.  I know you...your politics, interests, spouses, chirrens, struggles, jobs (or lack thereof), trials, tribulations, etc.  

That was something I was NOT expecting.


It's been a trip (and a half).  And, I will forever be grateful to each and every one of you, and to Our Father in Heaven for putting little old me in the path of your lives.


I may take this back up, but it will be in a different way, and I'll let y'all know if I do.  Honestly, there are MANY things about the Andy that fired up this Titanic that have changed since we set out for the iceberg.  And, MANY of them are things I do not like about myself.  


I need to work on those things.  

Oddly, there are MANY things that I really hated about myself when I launched in to this that I am now content with...life is funny...y'all have helped.  I mean, SERIOUSLY HELPED!

Plus, circumstances in my job and family life are changing (like I'm The Lone Ranger on that one, huh?), and I gotta dial some things back.  What better to dial back than this?

I'd better shut this off quick, or y'all will fall asleep at the monitor...


Lookit...I'll be hanging out on the Fagbook at my fake Fagbook page.  Yes, this is really me...and I have enjoyed the heck out of going "fake" on The Fakebook.  I never did get around to writing that post about my Grand Failbook incognito experiment...crud!  "Friend" me if you'd like...or not, if you don't want to.


I'm going to try to remember to share anything much interesting on my The Gooble+ deal, too.  You can put me in a "circle/square/oval/whatever" right here.  (Dang, I had long hair when that pitcher was took)!


At least I think you can.

If I EVER come up with something that is seriously worth a long read, I'll post it here and link to it from those platforms.  Doubt I will...naw, I probably will.

Eventually. 


Maybe.


Keep in touch.  My The G-Mail deal is justandysplace@gmail.com  

Lots of y'all have my phancy new iPhone number, but if you don't have it, and you'd like it, just G-Mail me at the above The G-Mail computer address.  I'll shoot it to you.  

Electronically.


I love y'all.  Y'all have helped me through a ton of dookie in more ways than you know.  

I mean it.


I REALLY mean it.