Monday, May 17, 2010

Dr. Jill...

Hey y'all!  Hugs, kisses, yada yada yada...

One of our beloved "regular contributors," Dr. Jill, has decided to come "out of the closet."  Being that she is a high-placed human being, and needs to protect her anonymousness, she has always axed me to hold her identity close to my vestibules.  

But, today I got this heart-felt computer letter from Dr. Jill (and I'm just paraphrasing here) saying that she was just WAY tired of hiding her real self.  She was WAY tired of trying to maintain her professional outward self, while REALLY being the mischievous, fun-loving, devil-may-care gal she is deep down inside.

I was gut-punched by the whole deal.  Truly, I was.

So, since I love Dr. Jill as much as I do, I'm gonna post this picture of her and two of her friends, in order to help her in the difficult days of transitioning from anonymouseness to the bright light of virtual sunshine. 

I still can't quite bring myself to give away her actual identity, so I did me some fancy eye-blocking stuff on this shot.  But, you'll be able to tell pretty quick which one Dr. Jill is.

Trust me, you will!

And, Dr. Jill also noted in her computer letter that she's thinking of making these up for Christmas gifts for all the females in her family.  I half-way propositioned her about how we might be able to sell these things on The Gooble, along with my The Gooble Is Wrong T-shirt when I finally get it all printed up and everything.

She didn't say "NO," so I'll take that as a "YES!"

Hey look!!!  If you are looking for the perfect gift for "the gal that has EVERYTHING...or maybe for the gal that's got NOTHING," this might just be the ticket. 

I'll put you in touch with her if you're interested.  Just send me a computer letter at AndyIsAStupidRetardAndJustWastedFiveMinutesOfMyDay@andyisastupidretard.edu. 







But, ya' gotta admit it's funny.  And, ya' gotta admit YOU WANT ONE!  We'll be selling 'em cheap...and pretty soon, too!  We're thinking we might customize tattoos above the left nip...for a nominal charge, of course...

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely accessory that would make to one of your Gooble t-shirts. Until today I never appreciated your unique sense of fashion . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea...no, sorry, I'm gonna have to pass. Thanks for the offer, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After laughing hysterically, I have picked myself up off the floor to tell Andy and all his friends he blacked out the wrong chic......I'm the one on the right with glasses......Darn, my identity has been revealed..

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'mon BR! You know your wife would love one of these things! Surprise her!

    Jill, I'm glad you liked it, and I did it wrong ON PURPOSE...kinda like a "fake out" on everybody!

    Jim, I am NOT a Boob. I am a Gooble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are WAAYYY cool!! I can think of several folks (male and female!) that I could give those to! Folks that would actually wear them! Andy, I'm thinking franchise, along with your t-shirts! $$$'s!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's not bad. Not bad at all.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?